Super easy Valentine's Day candy heart nails!
I don't know why I've never done these nails when I've had this cute stamping plate for years now.
Here's what you'll need:
- Thumb: China Glaze's "Too Yacht to Handle" from HB Beauty Bar
- Index: China Glaze's "Lotus Begin" from HB Beauty Bar
- Middle: Essie's "Haute as Hello"
- Ring: China Glaze's Float On" from HB Beauty Bar
- Pinky: OPI's "I Just Can't Cope-Acabana" from HB Beauty Bar
- Words were done using Bundle Monster's Stamping Plate BM425
- Red polish for letters: OPI's "The Thrill of Brazil" from HB Beauty Bar
- OPI's Matte Top Coat from HB Beauty Bar
Use the discount code "MODNAILS" when you checkout at www.hbbeautybar.com for 15% off!
Whether you're single, in a relationship or married, have a lovely Valentine's Day next weekend! See you all soon ;)