Here's one of my favorites that I did. I became obsessed with this gradient chevron look with a glitter accent nail and neon studs! You can't get enough neon in the summer.
- White base is OPI's "Put A Coat On!" from HB Beauty Bar
- Yellow is OPI's "Life Gave Me Lemons" from HB Beauty Bar
- Pink is China Glaze's "Float On" from HB Beauty Bar
- Accent nails is Julie G's "Silver Bells" with "A Star Is Born"
- Chevron strips are from Stick Me Nails
- Neon studs from Born Pretty Store (Item ID 7216)
For 15% off at HB Beauty Bar use my code "MODNAILS"
For 10% off at Born Pretty Store use my code "GYL91"
What was your favorite trend this summer? I'm still not done loving the neons!
Products in this post were provided for review