Products I used:
- Pink is OPI's "Pink Friday"
- Mint green is OPI's "Gargantuan Grape"
- White is OPI's "Alpine Snow"
- Matte effect was done using Essie's "Matte About You" top coat
- Microbeads were purchased at Michael's Craft Store
Steps to get the quilted look:
1) Base Coat
2) Two coats of color polish
3) Seche Vite Topcoat
4) Essie's "Matte About You" topcoat for the matte effect
5) Let it dry for a few minutes then taking floss gently press down in diagonal lines
6) Using nail glue put a few dots of nail glue on corners to add rhinestone or microbeads (I use a toothpick and lick the end to pick up rhinestones or microbeads)
I tried it with microbeads and rhinestones, here's the one with the rhinestones:
I'm having a hard time deciding which I like best.
The heart was done using tape, I just took tape, folded it in half, cut out half a heart like we did in elementary school, waited until my base color was completely dry (this is when Seche Vite comes in handy), put the tape over it, added polish, waited 30 seconds, and took the tape off and voila :)
Let me know if you have any questions :) Hope you all have a beautiful night.