Products I used:
- Gold is Essie's "Good As Gold"
- Black acrylic paint from Michaels ($1-2)
- Rhinestones from a cellphone sticker set that was $1.50 at Daiso in Anaheim
- Roses from amazon (click here to view and purchase them)
- Nail Glue from Sally's Beauty Supply
- Seche Vite Top Coat
I bought these 3D resin roses on amazon, I'm in LOVE with them. I don't care if it's too much.
My thumb is my favorite. I'm going to San Francisco for a few days to meet my newborn niece for the first time (SO EXCITED) and I'm hoping my roses and rhinestones decide to stay on.
The picture below shows the roses that I purchased off amazon. They come in different sizes.
If you have any questions feel free to leave a comment!
have a great day <3