You can use them with any polish.
For the look above the products I used were:
- Inm Out The Door polish in "Blue Iris" which dries in seriously one minute. Click here to purchase it.
- Black Konad polish for the stamps (but any polish works)
- Konad stamper and scraper (they sell some on amazon too that are cheaper)
- Winstonia Stamping plates (read on for a discount code + giveaway)
- Seche Vite Top Coat
- Calvin Klein's "One" matte top coat for the matte effect
AND if you use the code: MODNAILS you get 10% off the stamping plates. Click here to purchase the plates. Winstonia also has 3d nail art available, rhinestones, embellishments, and more.
And if that wasn't enough (which it totally is) they have offered to sponsor a giveaway for all my followers on instagram!
Go to my instagram @modnails and look for the picture above for all the details and rules! One lucky winner will win this set of 20 stamping plates from Winstonia Store.
Have an amazing day :)
Products in this post have been provided for review.