Products / description:
- My thumb is the Disney castle, I used Cute Polish's tutorial on youtube. OPI's "Alpine Snow" for the white and the blue is China Glaze (Name came off)
- Pointer finger is OPI's "Alpine Snow" with "The Thrill of Brazil" for the polka dots and rhinestones from a cellphone jewel sticker thing I got at Daiso in Anaheim.
- Middle finger is my favorite, OPI's "The Thrill of Brazil" and "Alpine Snow" with black acrylic paint and 3d bow from amazon
- Ring finger is Minnie polka dots
- Pinky finger is Mickey's glove
- INM "Out the Door" top coat from www.inmnails.com
I use acrylic paint, nail art brushes, and toothpicks for my nail art.
Even though it was super hot I still had so much fun and FINALLY got to ride Cars Land which turned out to be more amazing than I thought it would be. And I got a pass so I'm a happy camper.
Any questions or requests feel free to leave a comment!