- Blue is Essie's "Butler Please"
- White is OPI's "Alpine Snow"
- Gold is OPI's "honey Ryder" Liquid Sand
- Gold flakes top coat is OPI's "The Man with the Golden Gun"
- INM "Out the Door Topcoat"
- Charms are from www.hexnailjewelry.com
- Gold chain is from Daiso in Japan (but www.bornprettystore.com sells them too!)
I love the way this looks and I'm definitely keeping them on for a few days.
The stripes were done using striping tape and a LOT of patience. I also used nail art glue for the charms and chain. I find it works a lot better than just using wet polish or top coat, especially when I want it to last me a while.
If you have any requests or comments let me know in the comments!