- White is OPI's "Alpine Snow"
- Purple is Essie's "Under Where"
- Blue is Essie's "In the Cab-ana"
- Neon Yellow is Orly's "Glowstick"
- Black is OPI's "Black Onyx"
- Out the door top coat
- Charm is from www.hexnailjewelry.com
Splatter nails are SO messy but I love the way they turn out. I use a coffee straw and dip it in the polish itself and add tape around my fingers and cuticle oil on my skin so it's easier to clean up afterwards. I also let it dry a bit before adding top coat so it doesn't smear.
Let me know if you have any questions or requests in the comment section!