- China Glaze's "Too Yacth to Handle" from HB Beauty Bar
- China Glaze's "Neon and On and On" from HB Beauty Bar
- China Glaze's "That's Shore Bright" from HB Beauty Bar
- Orly's "Beach Cruiser"
- Skulls (Item ID 4904 #78 from BornPrettyStore)
- Studs (Item ID 2859 from BornPrettyStore)
And make sure to check out HB Beauty Bar at www.facebook.com/hbbeautybar
The sunsational collection from China Glaze this summer is probably one of my favorites. I used the sponge technique for the gradient and for the water decals I used tweezers to hold them under water then slid the decal off and added it to my nail, and added top coat over it!
I love skulls so these were perfectttt.
Product in this post were provided for review