I haven't had much time to do my nails these past few days but here are two simple summer looks!
The first look is a leopard/striped mani with my new favorite pink polish from Colour Gossip Nails.
- "Spoiled Rotten" by Colour Gossip Nails
- OPI's "Alpine Snow"
- Black Acrylic Paint
- Seche Vite Top Coat
- Toothpick for the leopard spots
- Striper nail art brush for stripes
This second look is a ruffian manicure with studs to add some edge to it.
- Studs from www.dollarnailart.com
- OPI's "Alpine Snow" as my base
- OPI's "A Grape Fit"
- Calvin Klein's Matte Top Coat
Both of these looks are on my previous youtube tutorials which can be found at www.youtube.com/user/modnailss ! I uploaded them a few months ago!
Hope everyone is enjoying this hot summer, gotta love 105 degree weather (not).