- China Glaze's "For Audrey"
- China Glaze's "Spontaneous"
- Microbeads from Michael's Craft Store (Brand is Recollections)
- Studs from www.dollarnailart.com
Things I've learned in the last year:
- Lighting is everything when taking your picture. I place my fingers under my fluorescent white desk lamp. I use the app on my iPhone 4S "Camera +" to take my pictures.
- Use a pointy q-tip to clean up around the edges. Messy fingers ruin everything
- Keep your cuticles moisturized! Use cuticle oil every day. Nobody wants to see ratchet cuticles
- Make sure each layer of your gradient dries a little before you sponge on more color