One of my most frequently asked questions is what apps I use to make my videos and what I use to record it.
I also get asked how I take my pictures and if you're curious read my previous post on how I take pictures for my instagram and blog.
Here is my set up to record:
I bought the two separate pieces for the tripod. The base can also be used for regular cameras and then the attachable piece which adjusts to fit any phone. Since I had the base already it was cheaper to buy the attachable piece for my phone.
Here are the amazon links I bought them from:
- Gorillapod base:http://www.amazon.com/Joby-GP1-A1EN-Gorillapod-Flexible-Tripod/dp/B000EVSLRO/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1398127724&sr=1-1&keywords=gorilla+pod
- Attachable phone piece:http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009GHYLKS/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
- A cheaper option for those who don't have any of the pieces already is to buy both pieces together, Here is the link for the two in one:
What apps I use to make my videos on my iPhone 5S:
- iMovie to record, edit transitions, add music, and add photos
- Splice to speed up the video, then I save it, upload it on splice again to make it faster, and once I have it down to under 15 seconds, I save it and import it on iMovie
Remember, if you ever have any questions feel free to ask me!