- Purple is Salon Perfect "A Royal Affair" available at Walmart
- Gray is OPI's "Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok Fine!"
- Silver tree, grave, skeleton, and house were done using Bundle Monster stamps
- Bat charm is from Daily Charme
- Black is OPI's "Black Onyx"
I always do my gradients over white unless I'm using two light colors. I find the colors come out more vibrant.
Make sure to check out Daily Charme for super cute charms! Their Halloween charms are so amazing and unique.
How to place the nail charms:
I put a dot where I'm going to place a charm then once the glue has dried a few seconds to where it's tacky I place the charm and add glue around it and once the glue dries I put top coat around it. That almost always makes the charm stay in place to the point where I pretty much have to pry it off my nail (It doesn't damage your nail as long as you have polish as a layer between the glue and your nail).
Here are just a few of their new Halloween nail charms!
Products in this post were provided for review