When I'm in a rush my go to nail art is roses. As complicated as it looks it's actually quite simple once you get the hang of it! My roses used to suck then I realized I was making the base of the rose too thick.
15 Second Instagram Tutorial:
- Using a dotting tool or boby pin use a darker for the base of the rose
- Once it's dry draw thin, white curved lines. I use acrylic paint which is easier to manage in my opinion.
- Using the same pink as your nail color draw more curved lines once your white lines have dried.
- Go back and forth with the white and light pink to add dimension. I did white lines first, then light pink, then white lines again.
- Add leaves
- Add top coat
- Pink is OPI's "Mod About You"
- Dark pink is OPI's "hey Baby" from hb Beauty Bar (use my code "modnails" for 15% off!
- Swarovski Crystals
- White acrylic paint
- Seche Vite Top Coat