- China Glaze's "For Audrey"
- Black acrylic paint
- Rhinestones from a cellphone case sticker (picture below)
- Seche Vite Top Coat
- Calvin Klein's "One" Matte Top Coat I got at ULTA Beauty Store
- Painted my nails with "For Audrey"
- Let it dry then using a dotting tool placed polka dots using black acrylic paint
- Let it dry a little then added Seche Vite top coat waited for it to dry
- Added Calvin Klein's "One" Matte Top Coat
- Using tweezers placed the rhinestones in their spot and pushed them down
I went to Daiso in Anaheim, CA and they didn't have much nail art supplies but it was cuteness overload. I did get this though and decided to use them for my nails. It cost $1.50, it's supposed to be a cellphone sticker thing
If you have any questions let me know in a comment! And if you try it out feel free to email me the picture or hashtag it #modnails on instagram :)